Graphic turning to black

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Wed Apr 20 08:26:40 EDT 2005

Drag an image area onto your stack, then right-click and choose "Paint
Tools," and you will see that Rev already has built-in painting tools
for use with images.

You'll need to make your own toolbar (or otherwise provide an interface
to pick a tool and color(s)), but most of the infrastructure is already
there.  Look up the tool property in the docs for more info.

On Apr 20, 2005, at 7:04 AM, Christian Langers wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Independently of the img format, the black is there !
>
> But I found out that turning the "best resize quality" on in the object
> inspector, solves this problem...?!
>
> By the way, is there anybody who did a "paint"-like stack as I'm
> working on
> a module for coloring imported images for children in kindergarten....
>

> Thanks for any suggestion how to accelerate the project...
>

> Christian
>

> Am 19/04/05 17:29 schrieb "MisterX" unter <b.xavier at internet.lu>:
>
>> Christian said
>>
>>> 1. I created a new stack
>>> 2. I imported an image (black and white img --> created in
>>> paint) (.bmp
>>> here)