Re-2: Unicode Displaying in Runtime Revolution

Marisa Kosaisaevee marisa.kosaisaevee at netgalileo.com
Wed Apr 20 00:12:19 EDT 2005

Hi Trevor,

Thank you so much for your information. I really appreciated.

I tried on that (binfile: )and it returns Chinese chararters instead of
Arabic!? So, I tried again for displaying Thai characters; /file is
.txt/. It works great!!!

Anyway, I keep working on "unicodeText" and "binfile" with "/.txt
/files". They all work fine.

However, I found out that ".rtf" files cannot be displayed correctly, am
I right? So, I have to save all the files to ".txt" as a Unicode format.

Thank you again.

Regards,
Marisa