Unicode in RunRev Problems

Jay Listo jay.listo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 01:07:05 EDT 2005

Hi,

I've been checking out RunRev for a while, and lurking on this list.

I'm finding a disproportionate amount of problems with RunRev's
handling of Unicode.

I thought Unicode was Unicode...but apparently RunRev seems to be
treating different languages (esp. Asian languages) inconsistently.

I've been considering using RunRev to do a system that should support
data and/or menus in multiple languages...I'm getting a sense that this
might be somewhat restricted.

Is there any information about what language actually works and what
doesn't as Unicode in RunRev?

Jay