Mac compatible DB's

Jay Listo jay.listo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 00:39:19 EDT 2005

Hi,

Sybase 12.5.1 and 12.5.2 works quite well on MacOSX.  Quite a breeze to
get started and even low maintenance for a full RDBMS.

But I haven't had any success using RunRev on MacOSX connect via ODBC
to Sybase on MacOSX.

I'm just able to get RunRev on WinXP connect via ODBC to Sybase on
MacOSX.

I'm still looking for solutions to a couple of issues I have with
RunRev...
1.  RunRev on MacOSX connection via ODBC
2.  RunRev consistency with UniCode

Jay