Revolution and .swf

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Apr 18 15:12:48 EDT 2005

Yup. And I show them how to do this.

But it's laborious (overly-so, they moan).

My version is more likely to use
  set the loc of image "whatever" to x,y
Within a loop or repeat of some sort as graphics aren't very pretty to
look at.

You should hear the howls! ... not silenced when I remind them of the
effort needed to bring Fantasia to the screen.

And these are largely CS majors (lazy little gremlins, the lot of 'em),
not even DC target users.

Judy