Revolution and .swf

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Apr 18 14:28:44 EDT 2005

Boy, THIS almost never turns out to be a good thing.

Remember when one or the other or both of them (along with Corel) bought
up a bunch of the really neat, innovative stuff that MetaCreations put
out? (Carrera, Canoma [I think) and a whole host of others that are now
dead, gone and largely forgotten?  Just so that they wouldn't compete with
inferior technology offered by either of the giants?).

Bummer...  :-(

Judy