Record Sound

Ronald Zellner zellner at tamu.edu
Mon Apr 18 11:02:37 EDT 2005

Is anyone using the  record sound function?  I saw some activity on the
listserve  a while back pertaining to this but I don't seem to have the
right parameters or something.  Does anyone have a sample stack or
script?

Also, I'm still trying to find a way to set the input to the iSight
microphone or a USB microphone on a Mac.  Anyone know the  recordInput
property for this?  I know it can use 'dflt' to use the one set in the
system settings, but I'd like to be able to script it.

Thanks,
Ron