Dan & Chipp Are Traveling

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Sun Apr 17 22:32:30 EDT 2005

Just so those of you who are signed up for RevCon West (the LARGEST
group of developers ever signed up for such a gathering already...and
we have more than two months to go!) or have questions about it won't
think Chipp and I have absconded with the funds never to be heard from
again (there weren't THAT many sign-ups!)....

Chipp and I are both on vacation this week. Complete coincidence that
we're gone at the same time, but it seemed like a good idea to let our
fellow Revolutionaries know.

We're both back in the saddle on Monday, April 25.