Alternate Editors

Len Morgan len-morgan at crcom.net
Sun Apr 17 12:08:36 EDT 2005

Yes, that's the "template" I saw.  If you can't use UltraEdit to edit stack files, it seems kind of pointless to have a template so that's why I'm asking.  It looks like at a minimum, I'd have to first create the stack perhaps with no scripts and then I could edit it from there.

len

From: "MisterX" <b.xavier at internet.lu>

http://monsieurx.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=143

?