Very annoying IDE Problem

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Sun Apr 17 08:37:43 EDT 2005

Ok, I found out how to do it!

In the message box select the stacks in use and my stack was at the
top. I then selected it and hit the remove button and now I can use
the property inspector and edit scritps again!

How can I stop this happening? I think that if the error window could
just be displayed that I could find the bug straight away!

Thanks a lot
Dave