Lists and Custom Properties

Gary Thompson gwthompson at mac.com
Sat Apr 16 15:53:27 EDT 2005

Richard,

Thanks for your response. What if I wanted to store a fair amount of
text related to the line in the list? I've been experimenting with that
idea but it seems to truncate the text especially if there are returns
in the text. Maybe what I need to do is:

a.) Use separate text files and store the filename in the list using
the technique you described

or

b.) Use the altSQLite plugin and use a database table which may make
more sense

Basically I want to be able to parse XML files into usable pieces of
information that would be linked to a line in a list.

Gary