Is it wierd or is it me?

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Apr 16 13:58:27 EDT 2005

it's a default stack job here...

>      mark cds by finding it in fld "catFld" of stack "xyz"

mark cds of stack "xyz" by... should do the trick but

if you use the defaultstack property it should be a lot simpler...

this would make it safer to run...

put the short name of this stack into olddefaultstack
set the defaultstack to "xyz"
get the limNum of this stack
if it = 0 then
  get the getCat of this stack