Seeking Search Guidance

Byron Turner byront at mac.com
Sat Apr 16 13:09:23 EDT 2005

I've read all the search, find, offset and related articles, but I'm
missing something.  I have no problem finding individual items, but I
want to do something more like (actually exactly like) what the rev
documentation does (on a smaller scale) I want it to list all off first
items of my field (which it does) the when someone begins to type in
the field limit the results down to those that match.  I can get it to
find one thing that matches and If I create a very slow script I can
get what I want but it can't come close to keeping up with a hunt and
peck typist.  So what's the secret?

Byron