Revolution/Dreamcard Demo and file access

Typing80wpm at aol.com Typing80wpm at aol.com
Sat Apr 16 07:48:15 EDT 2005

Just curious...  When someone tries out the demo for 30 days...   Is there
any type of file access provided with the demo, or is it advisable for  someone
to install PostgreSQL or SQLite or something else first, so that they  will be
able to try out file related/record related functions?

That SQLite announced sounds so attractive, simply because it sounds so
tranparently easy (and a small footprint, I imagine).

PostgreSQL also sounds attractive, more work, but no royalties involved in
distribution (if I understand what I read correctly), and a higher degree of
compatibility with things like Oracle.

I am about to search and see if there is any such thing as "personal
Oracle", or "Oracle Lite"... just out of curiosity.