Debugging Mousy Scripts

Jerry Balzano gjbalzano at ucsd.edu
Fri Apr 15 16:42:30 EDT 2005

Hey Revpeople,

I am having a devil of a time with debugging a set of handlers that do
a variety of intricate things on mouseMove and mouseWithin.  How do the
Experts debug these sorts of beasts?  The problem, of course, is that
viewing the execution of the script in the debugger AND carrying out
the user activities that the script is handling seem fundamentally
incompatible.  So what does one do here?  (I'll vote prematurely to
include something on this topic in the RevConWest proceedings, as I
just registered and haven't received an email of proposed topics
yet....)

Thanks,
Jerry