Handling updates

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Apr 15 16:26:04 EDT 2005

Hi Oak,

As I mentioned previously, SQLite is perfect for this type of project.
It is virtually a zero-free maintenance database and updating it is as
simple as updating the connector/engine file (1 file)- though it
shouldn't need updating.

Our demo stack automatically checks to see if you have the latest
update, and downloads it if you don't. You don't even have to restart
Revolution after downloading the update.

best,

Chipp