RevCon West Tourist Activities

Jeffrey Reynolds jeff at siphonophore.com
Fri Apr 15 12:02:10 EDT 2005

yep, there is usually a connecting amtrak bus from salinas to monterey.
I have had folks tell me they booked a train reservation from oakland
or san jose to monterey only to be directed to the bus in the parking
lot instead of a train... its a nice train ride, but probably 3-4 hrs
from oakland with train salinas then bus. bout 2 hrs by the bus. Im
sure Amtrak will tell you if its just direct bus connection or train
and bus.

jeff

Jeffrey Reynolds
6620 Michaels Dr