A Cool Freebie for RevCon West Attendees (Resend)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Thu Apr 14 21:13:07 EDT 2005

I must say that I'll never ever forget Monterey, specially the
acquarium! I am going back there this time, another trip from Brazil to
Monterey and I swear that eating calamaris watching those seals or
whatever the animal is called in english is a wonderfull experience. I
plan to devote more time to the acquarium this time, friends even
"booked" me to buy kid's stuffed jellyfishes.

I'll never forget that place.

andre

On Apr 14, 2005, at 12:21 PM, Dan Shafer wrote:

> Judy......
>
> Definitely a great idea. I can arrange free or low-cost passes to the
> Monterey Bay Aquarium for your family and MOnterey has a small but
> thriving wine business in its own right as well.
>
> Hope to see you in June.
>
> (Don't forget...deadline for saving $70 is tomorrow, April 15.)
>
> On Apr 14, 2005, at 12:30 AM, Judy Perry wrote:
>
>> Judy
>> who's thinking about making it part of a drive-up, wine-tasting
>> vacation
>> with the kiddies, hubby, and three dogs.

Andre Alves Garzia ð 2004
Soap Dog Studios - BRAZIL
http://studio.soapdog.org