Learning Tabbed Buttons.

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Apr 14 18:36:52 EDT 2005

The pCardName is called a "parameter" (which is sort of why convention
around here suggests, but does not insist, it start with a "p") sent
automatically by the menuPick system message. If you look at the docs
on menuPick, you'll understand it, I suspect.

Every time the menuPick message is sent, the name of the menu (in this
case, the name of the tabbed button) is sent along.