How to call a function is a Group???

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Thu Apr 14 16:48:40 EDT 2005

Dave,

If this is a function you have to put the function call in the proper
format:

  get initializeGroup() --() are required even if the function doesn't
require an argument.

If you are trying to call this function from outside of the group,
i.e., from an object outside of the group's message hierarchy, the
situation is my complicated:

  send "get initializeGroup()" to group "mygrp"

Devin