Make down arrow behave like tab key

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Thu Apr 14 16:30:19 EDT 2005

On Thu Apr 14 21:05:24 EDT 2005 Kaveh Bazargan kaveh at river-valley.com
wrote:

> Please see mail from Howard, who used
>
> type numtochar(9)
>
> Thanks for your mail too. Nice thing is that I learn something from every
> reply. :-)
> --
>
> Kaveh Bazargan
> http://www.river-valley.com/
> http://www.holographer.org/

Howard's script indeed exactly emulates the behavior of the Tab key,
meaning that it shifts the focus to *any* control that can receive the
focus on a card.

I had the impression you wanted to restrict the focus shift to *fields*
when you wrote:
"I have several fields in a stack and I want to be able to navigate through
them using up and down arrow keys (I find shift tab not friendly)."

If that is the case, you would need to add something to identify fields
- like I had tried to do in my script proposal.

Regards,

Wilhelm Sanke
<http://www.sanke.org/MetaMedia>