Creating & Using Tabs tutorial

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Thu Apr 14 13:04:59 EDT 2005

Hi Michael,

When you launch Rev 2.5, a little window should come up that _is_
RevOnline.  It should have a little, narrow, left pane that has things
like (this is from memory, so may not b e 100% accurate) Home, Training
Center, User Spaces... and a wide right pane that has a bunch of graphics.

Clicking on the left pane of "User Spaces" should result in two choices on
the right, being 'Browse by User' and 'Browse by topic' (or some such
thing).

For the former, look me up:  JudyPerry; for the latter, look under the
"Education" category and it's the last one in there.

If all this fails, let me know and I'll email it to you directly.

Judy