How many developers in USA & Oracle question

Frank Leahy frank at backtalk.com
Thu Apr 14 12:12:29 EDT 2005

Pierre,

Seeing that screen full of French makes me realize that it's time to
internationalize Web Photos Pro.  Must be what my French, German and
Dutch customers feel like when all they see if English.

Regards,
-- Frank

Web Photos Pro: Software for Photo Bloggers and Other Photo Power Users
See us on the web at http://www.webphotospro.com/

On Apr 14, 2005, at 4:19 PM, use-revolution-request at lists.runrev.com