How many developers in USA & Oracle question

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Thu Apr 14 11:17:23 EDT 2005

You have indeed found software that is a "dream come true," as you say.
Welcome to the Revolution!

On Apr 14, 2005, at 4:38 AM, Typing80wpm at aol.com wrote:

> Just curious. Are there many developers using Revolution in the USA.
> Many  on
> East Coast?
>
> Appx how many developers are their world wide (guesstimating)?

As far as I know, nobody knows how many Rev developers there are
anywhere and RunRev doesn't reveal this information because it is
viewed as a corporate trade secret. That's true, BTW, of *all*
developer tool companies as far as I know. Suffice to say that there
are enough users worldwide -- and quite a number on the East Coast --
that RunRev is motivated to keep upgrading and releasing the product
and you can always get an answer to a question on this list. Well,
almost always.

You have a chance to meet the largest single gathering of Rev
developers ever held June 17-18 in Monterey at RevCon West. Only two
more days left on the Early Bird rate to save $70.

:-D
Dan Shafer, Co-Chair
RevConWest '05
June 17-18, 2005, Monterey, California