There's got to be a better way

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Thu Apr 14 09:56:20 EDT 2005

I am not sure if someone else has already suggested this - but I just
tried this and it seems to work fine:

On Mouseup
  -- put the desired URL into U
  set the clipboarddata["html"] to URL U
  put the clipboarddata["text"] into A
  -- the plain text version will now be in A
End Mouseup

Sometimes I get weird things happening to my system when I mess around
with the clipboarddata, so if you do it this way, look out for anything
strange happening after the fact, like problems with copying and pasting
or something similar.