A Cool Freebie for RevCon West Attendees (Resend)

Dan Shafer revdan at danshafer.com
Wed Apr 13 16:10:04 EDT 2005

(List...Apologies if this shows up twice. I sent it two hours ago and
it hasn't shown up yet so I'm guessing the Big Bit Bucket in the Sky is
smacking its lips after devouring it.)

I am really excited today to announce that Chipp Walters -- who is not
only the co-chair of RevCon West in Monterey June 17-18, but is also
one of the best software designer/developers in our community -- has
put together an amazing product that will be available FREE to all
attendees of the conference. Just in time to nudge you over the line of
deciding whether to take advantage of our generous $70 savings on a
conference admission (which expires Friday, April 15), he comes up with
a must-have tool and tosses it into the mix of what you get for joining
us in Monterey.

He calls it Interface Designer, but I'd call it Interface Magician.
It's a palette with which you can turn your plain-old, ordinary-looking
stacks with standard colors and control schemes into the kinds of user
experiences for which Chipp and his company, Altuit, have become
justifiably famous. It is so easy to use that anyone -- even someone
like me whose artistic skills stop just short of being able to draw
straight lines with a ruler -- can turn out professionally styled
stacks and applications in minutes. LIterally.

Chipp will put this product on sale some time after the conference. He
hasn't yet set a price but if he listens to me (which he does on
occasion), it'll cost more than 1/3 of the Early Bird price of $125 for
the conference.

Get it on this one now, folks. It's going to change fundamentally the
way customers and users respond to your applications. Go to the Web
site (http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit/RevConWest) and sign up before
the deadline for Early Bird expires on FRIDAY, APRIL 15.

Dan Shafer, Co-Chair
RevConWest '05
June 17-18, 2005, Monterey, California
http://www.altuit.com/webs/altuit/RevConWest
EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION SAVES $70 AND ENDS APRIL 15!