BZ 2138 (was Re: ANN: BreakpointNavigator Plugin release)

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Apr 12 16:10:41 EDT 2005

On 4/12/05 1:33 PM, "Mikey" <mikeythek at gmail.com> wrote:

> One of the issues that I had with RevZilla was the fact that items
> that hadn't been voted on yet didn't apear in a list unless you
> specifically searched for the item.  Therefore, if a bug or feature
> author didn't vote for their own bug/feature, nobody using RevZilla
> would see it.  I don't know if Richard addressed that in this version
> of RevZilla, but I hope he does.

Actually I *did* address it in this version... if you hold down the Option
key when you click on either Bugs or Features, you will get the list of
bugs/features that have not been voted on, so you can vote for them.

See the docs for new features at:

http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/downloads/RevZilla2.htm

HTH,

Ken Ray