Weird PC Transcript error problems....Help!!

Bob Earp rjearp at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 12 11:46:46 EDT 2005

Dear Jan and Sarah,
Many thanks for your very helpful suggestions, you've made a grown man cry
with joy as it fixed things !!

I did have the variable checker switched on, and quotes around the "iris
open" helped too.

I guess it's one of Revolutions "querks" that things really don't work the
same across platforms.  I've started making a list ;-)

Thanks again for the speedy response.

best, Bob...

MSN® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
get-togethers.
first two months FREE*.