Q: European Revolution Conference 2006, when where who ...

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Tue Apr 12 06:23:00 EDT 2005

boehmisch at animabit.de wrote:

>Hello,
>
>newbie migrated from toolbook.
>The 2004 event in Malta was to far for me.
>European Revolution Conference 2006 - will it be a "continental" event?
>Where, when who ...

Nothing has been officially announced yet, and I have no "inside"
knowledge, but I expect .....
 it will be in November 2006
 it will be in Malta
 who will be decided much, much closer to the time.

But although it's not on mainland Europe, don't think of Malta as "too
far". It's a popular holiday destination from most of Europe, so it is
pretty well connected by flights - for example, 3 a week from Munich, at
reasonable prices (currently 250 EU return). I could even get a direct
flight from a provincial airport in Scotland !!

EuroRevCon 2004 had attendees from UK, Norway, Italy, France, Germany,
Spain (and possibly more) as well as Brazil and the US.

-