Weird PC Transcript error problems....Help!!

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Tue Apr 12 02:01:17 EDT 2005

I don't have an explanation for this and I always use a Mac, but here
are some suggestions:
- try putting the effect in quotes e.g.  unlock screen with visual
"iris open"
- I prefer this way of using visual effects:
	lock screen
	show group "Foo"
	visual effect "iris open"  -- queue the effect for next unlock
	unlock screen
- this allows you to add the optional speed parameter to the visual
effect, but it is still processor and graphics dependent.

HTH,
Sarah