BZ 2138 (was Re: ANN: BreakpointNavigator Plugin release)

Jerry Balzano gjbalzano at ucsd.edu
Mon Apr 11 19:44:53 EDT 2005

Although I haven't tested this on my PC, let me chime in vigorously on
the importance of squashing this particular bug.  Here's part of the
problem, Alex.  (I noted a similar problem previously for the "Globals"
bug (#2721).)  You may have entered it 7 months ago, but nobody has
voted for it!  Actually, it has -- had -- two (2) votes; I doubled this
by weighing in with 2 myself.  But anyone who agrees -- for the sake of
Dreamcard newbies if nothing else -- that you ought to be able to
double-click a Rev/Dreamcard file to open Dreamcard Player, should get
thee to the votery (http://support.runrev.com/bugzilla/bugzilla.php)
and weigh in yourself.  Seriously, if we want this community to grow
and to attract new users via the Dreamcard vehicle, this universal
double-click-it-and-it-opens function has gotta work!!

- Jerry