New Guide to the IDE in Process

Jerry Balzano gjbalzano at ucsd.edu
Mon Apr 11 19:07:09 EDT 2005

Count me in as an interested party as well, although I have to say that
$15 seems a little steep.  The various "Take Control" books for various
facets of Mac OS X, many of which are over 100 pages in length, are all
$10 or less, and several are only $5.

Do add the message box (perhaps including SoSmart's very nice Message
Picker) and its various "modes" among your topic list.

Thanks,
JerryB