ARE YOU SERIOUS REV TEAM? MAJOR SCRIPT EDITOR ISSUES

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Mon Apr 11 10:28:31 EDT 2005

> Just out of interest: does the Rev team contribute to
> the list?  Just wondering.  Also I didn't want to
> contact them yet as we are still evaluating the
> software and I'm sure they are deep in code land...
> fixing?

Welcome to the Revolution, Peter. Yes, the team does occasionally contribute
to this list, but not in general the engineers, who as you surmise are deep
in codeland and that¹s where we like to keep them.

If you have specific issues you want the team to address, an email to
support at runrev.com is your second line of exploration, ideally after posting
here and letting the community whittle down your issues :) As I'm sure you
appreciate, we are a small team, and we need to stay very focussed on
getting the important stuff done, like actually fixing the issues the
community is concerned about. I'm sure you also would like to visit
bugzilla:

http://support.runrev.com/bugzilla

And post any new and well defined bugs you may have there. We greatly
appreciate this feedback.

Rev is still working on getting the IDE as user friendly and rock solid as
everyone would like, but I think most long term members would agree we've
made great strides in this direction. We continue to work on it as our top
priority.

Thanks for the interesting discussion, and I hope all the clear issues that
have emerged are either already residing in bugzilla or about to be added
for our engineers attention,

Warm regards

Heather
Customer support and listmom

--

** For a faster response to all licensing, support, and technical issues,
please now send mail to support at runrev.com **

Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
Tel +44 (0) 870 747 1165 Fax +44 (0) 845 4588487
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~