ARE YOU SERIOUS REV TEAM? MAJOR SCRIPT EDITOR ISSUES

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sat Apr 9 20:51:03 EDT 2005

> I feel pretty strongly about the engine myself.

Woah! I like that kind of feeling! Like using a Mac, a Z3 Coupe or RunRev
right? :)

> FWIW, the engine is about 14 years old, and the RunRev IDE
> much more recent.  The engine used to be owned by MetaCard
> Corp., and after the acquisition of the engine by RunRev Ltd.
> the old MetaCard IDE was re-released as an open source project:
>
> Many people consider the MC IDE to be quite primitive, but
> it's for that reason that I use it: it keeps the minimal
> distance between my work and the engine.

I honor that! I also hope to make Richard glad to hear that TAOO will
support Metacard no matter how primitive it may look. Although it may
thoughen the competition for Devolution (which I'll gladly test for enhanced
compatibility) it will not interfeer and keep that path to the finished app
the shortest ever as you like to feel! And add a zillion more primitive
features to it!

revolutions and competition are so healthy ;)

cheers
Xav