ARE YOU SERIOUS REV TEAM? MAJOR SCRIPT EDITOR ISSUES

Gordon Webster gwalias-rev at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 9 10:42:23 EDT 2005

Dear Peter

See what a great group of friendly and helpful people
there are using Rev! I would wager that on a lot of
lists, your posting would have raised hackles and
prompted a lot of less than helpful responses.

This list is really one of the strengths of using Rev
and if you have any problems, there's always this
community of incredibly smart, friendly and helpful
people to help you out - I see it happen every day. It
sometimes feels like having really good 24/7 tech
support - come to think of it, I sometimes wonder when
these guys actually sleep!

If I were you Peter, I'd give Rev another chance and
experience for yourself the excellent support you get
from the Rev community by letting them help you work
through the problems you described.

Best

Gordon