Greenhouse effect on Venus

Brian Yennie briany at qldlearning.com
Fri Apr 8 00:29:23 EDT 2005

I wonder, since this is a common (and understandable) mistake for those
not familiar...

Perhaps someone could craft a simple CGI script (in Rev if they like,
but Perl or PHP might make it easier on hosts) that would check the
user-agent and either:

a) If the connection comes from a browser, redirect to a page
describing how "go url" works in Rev
OR
b) If the request comes from Rev, just send the stack

Various other things might grow off of it- the ability to offer scripts
compressed, download "launcher" stacks from the web page, etc.

I'm not decided on how useful it would or wouldn't be. Anyone?

- Brian