[ann] vObject Package Pre-Release (vCard and iCalendar)

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Apr 7 12:54:03 EDT 2005

Andre Garzia wrote:

> Folks,
>
> anyone here want to give me any feedback? I am finishing some more
> docs and examples which I'll post by friday

I've just started looking at it now - will give you more feedback by
tonight ...

But I like colorized scripts, so first thing I did was look at the
colorize problem.
It's not caused by the complexity of the script - it seems to be just a
result of your commenting style.  I'll check into this some more and
enter a BZ if I can confirm it completely, but I am already 95% sure
that colorize can't deal with a block comment that finishes with the line
**/

You have some block comments like
/*
* some text
**/

Just changing the last line to
* */
(i.e. adding a space between the two asterisks) prevents the colorize
problem (in my small sample cases).

I did a find/replace "**/"  to "* */" on your lib script, and it now
colorizes OK.