[ANN] Another solitaire game - TriPeaks.

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Thu Apr 7 12:33:59 EDT 2005

I've put a version of TriPeaks (the Patience / Solitaire game that used
to come with Windows) up on RevOnline and on my web site (
www.tweedly.net/RunRev )

The RevOnline version is unable to store scores and preferences between
sessions (I use a separate preferences stack to store these so that they
can be used from a standalone, and RevOnline really doesn't allow for
separate stacks. Neither does Dreamcard Player.)

The full version from the web site will store your preferences (speed,
sounds, etc.) and scores between sessions. And it will even update them
if you try to quit - thanks Pat for the tip on closestackrequest !!)

There's a Windows standalone on the website, but not Mac or Unix since I
can't test those.
If some kind Mac and/or Unix user would volunteer to test them, I'd like
to do the other versions too.