Error saving standalone

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Thu Apr 7 05:19:24 EDT 2005

Hi Ton,

Le 7 avr. 05, à 01:52, Ton Kuypers a écrit :

> I get an error when saving a RR application as a standalone for OS-X:
> "There was an error while saving the standalone application".

As you seem to be a Belgian revolutionary :-) you might check your path
names and remove accentuated vowels and other characters from them
whose ASCII values are more than 122 (i.e. use only abcABC...xyzXYZ).
That's a well-known issue in our latin countries ;-)

Amicalement,

Eric Chatonet.

So Smart Software
Web site   http://www.sosmartsoftware.com/