handler error of the simplest kind

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Apr 5 18:46:37 EDT 2005

Byron Turner wrote:
> I'm getting a handler error with this!  Any ideas?
>
> Worked fine for weeks in the message box, but now that its in a menu . .
>
> on combat
>   go stack "combat"
> end combat

Menus are Mennonites, and maintain a fierce conviction of relying on a
higher power to resolve conflicts without resorting to combat.  The
Message Box is agnostic, so it'll execute anything with narry a second
thought.

So you could try changing the handler name from "combat" to
"nonLethalResolution" and see if the menu will handle it.

If that doesn't do it make sure the menuPick message is calling the
right handler.

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation