Rectangle Problem

David Burgun dburgun at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Apr 5 13:51:10 EDT 2005

Hi,

On a card I have a Rectangle Object called "BoundingRect". This
object has a script attached to it that contains the following
handlers:

  mouseEnter, mouseLeave, mouseDown, mouseStillDown and mouseUp to
track the position of the mouse and allow the user to draw
rectangles, e.g. when the user mouseDown's and then moves the mouse,
a rectangle graphic is created and resized until the mouse is
released. This works just fine.

Now I would like to be able to select a rectangle that has already
been created and allow the user to modify it's size. In fact what I
would like is the exact same functionality as the RunRev IDE
provides, e.g. when the user clicks in the rect I'd like the grow
boxes to appear and allow the user to resize the box.

Is there any easy way to get this functionality into my stack?

Thanks a lot
Dave