Table Field

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Mon Apr 4 19:24:38 EDT 2005

You need to set the properties of the field to behave like a table.
You can do this using the "Table" page of the Property Inspector for
the field, or (assuming you have Rev 2.5 or newer) you can simply drag
out a "Table Field" from the toolbar rather than an ordinary "Field"
(the Table Field icon is right next to the Field icon).

You can control column widths using the tabStops property, which is
also available from the Table page of the Property Inspector.