How to get the difference between two lists?

Trevor DeVore lists at mangomultimedia.com
Mon Apr 4 16:40:10 EDT 2005

On Apr 4, 2005, at 1:11 PM, jbv wrote:
> well, I don't know...
> I've been heavily using Rev cgi and mySQL during the past
> few months, and I found out that extracting raw data from the
> db and processing them (sorting, comparing...) in Transcript
> is most of the time much faster than writing sophisticated
> SQL code...

Do you mean that the transcript sorting code executes faster than the
mySQL doing the sorting (with something like 'SELECT ID, FirstName,
LastName FROM people ORDER BY LastName') or that it is just easier for
you to handle everything in transcript rather than figuring out the SQL
syntax to perform some of the sorts, joins, etc.?

--
Trevor DeVore
Blue Mango Multimedia
trevor at mangomultimedia.com