Shrinking Mac stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Apr 4 15:36:31 EDT 2005

I am still having the problem where the bottom of a stack gets cut off
on Mac standalone builds when the stack contains a menu bar. This has
been going on forever and usually (but not always) can be fixed by
setting the desired stack height in a preopenstack handler.

Since I don't see many complaints about this behavior, I'm wondering if
others are still seeing it or if it is just me. If it is just me, does
anyone know what causes it? I'd very much like to avoid using the
work-around hack if possible.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com