RevOnline's fingerprinting

Alex Tweedly alex at tweedly.net
Sun Apr 3 14:24:08 EDT 2005

Does anyone know a way to change (or remove) the "fingerprint" that
RevOnline uses to keep track of your stacks to allow updating ?

I put one stack up on RevOnline, then copied the stack to give me the
start of my next project (at least, that's what I think I did). Now when
I try to put the new project onto RevOnline, it thinks this is an update
to the existing stack rather than a new one. So I need to figure out how
to remove the fingerprint it used.