BGs

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sun Apr 3 07:36:12 EDT 2005

Hi friends,

short question:

I have 2 groups whith their "backgroundbehaviour" set to false!!!
They are not placed on any card, but same result, if theiy are already
placed
on some OTHER cards...

Now i do:
create cd
place bg "eins" onto this cd

on a card where there is NO bg placed yet!

Works fine, BUT NOW bg "eins" has its "backgroundbehaviour" set to TRUE
all of a sudden???

Could someone give a hint if this is the desired behaviour?
I don't think so...

But it is getting even stranger :-/

NEW stack with 2 bgs and NO bg behaviour!!!!

on mouseUp
   create cd
   place bg "eins" onto this cd
   set the backgroundbehaviour of bg "eins" to false
   put the backgroundbehaviour of bg "eins"
end mouseUp

Puts "false" into the messagebox BUT the INSPECTOR tells me that it is
TRUE!!!???
The checkbox is checked!!!!?????

And if i fire a "create cd" on this new card, i have the bg "eins" on
the new card,
so the inspector is correct!!!!!!!!!???????

Any hints are very welcome...

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de