ANN Nine Ball with Spin (English)

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 11:45:25 EST 2005

Hi Jim,

Your have make better an already excellent stack!
Greetings!!! :-)

Like everyone, i have my wish list for your
stack. ;-)

This is my wish list for future versions of
Nine Ball:

1- An undo command to place all the balls in
their previous position after a shot.
In real life this an impossible feature,
but in the computer this is possible, by
storing the loc of all the balls before
a shot.

2- A floating console (or substack) that shows the
numerical quantities of the variables that player
is applying in a shot... this does not sound like
much fun, but permits (with the undo option) to
learn eventually how works forces in movement.

3- A pool Genie. This is a feature that suggest a
shot to the player, with previews of outcomes
of diverses shots. Yes, i know what you are
thinking but this is not cheating. Consider this
like a player in the computer...

Thanks a lot for this real fun simulation!
Keep up your goood work!

al

on Fri, 1 Apr 2005
Jim Hurley Wrote:

> I couldn't resist adding spin (English) to Nine
Ball.
"http://home.infostations.net/jhurley/NineBallWithSpin.rev"
> I have taken the liberty of including Scott Rossi's
> wonderful graphics.

Visit my site:
http://www.geocities.com/capellan2000/