ImageData broken for small images...

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Sat Apr 2 04:28:59 EST 2005

I've got a problem and maybe someone here can help. I think this is
probably a bug in the engine.

import snapshot from rect 0,0,3,3
crashes Rev in WinXP and makes an image with no imageData on MacOSX

(or any rectangle with either width <5 or height <5)

So, I wrote a nifty routine to grab the imagedata from a rect. But, it
turns out trying to set the imagedata of an image smaller than 5x5 won't
work at all. It sets the imageData to empty instead. Confirmed on both
Mac and PC.

So, I thought, capture the image larger and then crop it. Again more
crashes. Has anyone else a fix for this or should I just bugzilla it?

TIA,

Chipp