newbie database help

CogyFarm cogyfarm at peoplepc.com
Fri Apr 1 02:24:36 EST 2005

I'm trying to create a database that has a form that is filled out from
either a contained library of data or with new unknown data.  The
hardest part is I want the user to be able to see a larger ( higher
resolution ) image of the car if they do some action (hover?) over the
image that the library has.  Also each car photo is preceded by the year
then the identifier.  The problem comes in when there is more then one
photo available.
2004-001.jpg
2004-001a.jpg
2004-001b.jpg
I need them to be able to "cycle" through each photo till they see the
one they want and then associate that particular photo with the data in
that record.  I want this to be as automated as possible.  Can anyone
point me in the right general direction?  I just dl'd revolution and
Dreamcard last night.  I have no idea what I'm doing yet or even which
version I need.

Troy