Transfer all props except name and script

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Thu Sep 30 19:46:24 EDT 2004

Do you also wish to include the position and the size of the button?
Just thought I'd point that out, since they seem to be lacking from
your list.  Obviously the layer can't be made the same for all of them,
so I'll assume you don't want that.

Thus, you might try something like (untested, just take this FWIW), for
each of the target buttons:

     set the customProperties of badButton to the customProperties of
goodButton
     put the properties of goodButton into x
     delete variable x[name]
     delete variable x[rectangle]    -- assuming you do not wish to copy
the size and position
     set the properties of badButton to x